יום שלישי, 22 בנובמבר 2011

Video: Let?s all go to Bostjan Nachbar?s basketball camp

I know what you're thinking: "But Dan, I can't just up and go to Slovenia to learn the tricks of the basketball trade from a six-year NBA veteran who hasn't played in the league since 2008." And I hear that. We've all got responsibilities, airfare is expensive, and do you even know where your passport is? Believe me, I get it.

But having said that, I think we can all agree that whatever we are doing today, it is not as fun as eating ice cream with our friends and jumping off piers into the water. Or boarding a big boat (which, sadly, is not a superyacht) for a day at sea and participating in Bostjan Nachbar-branded talent shows.

Or watching martial-arts demonstrations involving leaping spin kicks and getting your speed-Rubik's-Cubing on (which, happily, is word to the Birdman). And, once all that's done, maybe occasionally playing a little bit of basketball under the watchful eye of a 6-foot-9 forward who suited up for the Houston Rockets, New Jersey Nets, and both the New Orleans and Oklahoma City flavors of the Hornets.

I mean, I have to send, like, two e-mails about renting a Zipcar this afternoon. Uuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh. I know I would much rather be all up in an Adriatic gym getting beaucoup Boki instruction on knockout strategies than trying to tackle that type of to-do list.

Oh, well. Even if we can't physically go to Bostjan Nachbar's Slovenian basketball camp, it's truly a blessing that we can all use the power of Interconnected networks to take a momentary (or, if you're me, 15-minute) trip to the metaphorical Bostjan Nachbar's Slovenian basketball camp that lives inside our hearts. Thank you, Internet and Bostjan Nachbar. Once again, as always, you have come through for us when we need you most.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Let-8217-s-all-go-to-Bostjan-Nachbar-82?urn=nba-wp10767

Tim Duncan Manu Ginobili Tony Parker Brook Lopez

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה