יום רביעי, 23 בנובמבר 2011

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein everyone is talking about the lockout

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein everyone is talking about the lockout

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Garrett Siler: With some xtra time on my hands who wants to give me guitar lessons in augusta though

Samardo Samuels: Why why why...no NBA no problem my album is coming out soon please feel free to be more than one copy.

JaVale McGee: Groupies know we don't have a job ... Now we can't use "I play in the nBA" as a pick up line

Kemba Walker: No money. Ok. I grew up with no money. There's nothin new!

Patrick Ewing Jr.: Ok. Nbatv can u please put back on Patrick Ewing day. I'm tired of watching this press conference!!!

After the jump, check out five bonus tweets from players.

Hassan Whiteside: At the end of the day I'm a human with a family n a basketball n a idea

Brandon Rush: Why didn't I play baseball.

Kyrie Irving: Lol now everybody wanna flood my mentions with you shoulda stayed in school...eh yea and no...I have NO regrets at all though!! Sorry

Deron Williams: This is why I said we should have done this in July bc at least the process would have been underway... even over! Now possibly #NOSEASON

C.J. Watson: Let me go ahead and register for these last two classes I got to take to get my college degree since don't look like its goin to b a season ? Then I might get masters too.... Maybe I'm pushing I'll start with the college degree got to do some serious thinkin bout gettin my masters

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Days-of-NBA-Lives-Wherein-everyone-is-talking-a?urn=nba-wp10620

Magic Johnson Dr Jay Dennis Rodman Scottie Pippen

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה